Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day One

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was



This was actually hard to find a picture of myself....apparently i don't actually take pics of myself....i usually take pics of other people...or with other people!! I tried stealing one of facebook cuz other people take pics of me buuuut apparently with the new pic layout thing you can't steal pics off facebook anymore. This makes me sad :( 
Anyway, my day so far has been pretty good. Sundays are my only day off sooooo I pretty much like sundays. The only thing that would make sundays better would be if Dan had them off too. Unfortunately right now he doesn't but hopefully that will change in the near future :D 
So we woke up, took Gracie to the dog park for awhile and then Dan went to work and i made my way to my parents house for Sunday dinner and so I didn't have to sit at home bored out of my mind all night lol. 
So yeah, that's been my day so far!! Not too shabby. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay lets see if you can get past day 15!!! Most people dont finish. lol.
    I think you can still pictures from facebook, just scroll down and on left hand side theres a download picture thingy. Thats how i get lucys rebelette pictures. lol.
    Weve very happy to have you over every sunday. You and your little dog too!!!!!!!! It will be nice when Dan can come again tho and hopefully that will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay! you are gonna try it too :) :) I pretty much failed but whatever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Glad your doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete