Alright, I know I've been REALLY bad at posting on here! Last semester was hectic. I will eventually get around to doing a little recap on last year. But for now, I'm going to talk about Cali!
My best friend Krista works for jet blue and was able to get us buddy passes for Cali. Dan had some vacation time he had to use and I promised him a trip to Cali since his birthday! We just haven't been able to go until now!
We flew into long beach from las Vegas yesterday morning and took our time driving down the coast highway to San Diego! It is so beautiful and we love how warm it still is even though it's January. I've seen so many wranglers driving down the road with their tops off still and I must say, I am really jealous!
Anyway, when we got to San Diego we called our friend Jillian who is going to school out here and she showed us around a bit. We went to mission beach which is really really pretty! Then this cool pizza place for dinner. It was really good seeing her and hanging out for the night.
Well now we're about to stop our second day and I will try to post about it here later today or tomorrow! Here's some pics from our first day!







No comments:
Post a Comment